Monday, July 4, 2016

Hello All!

I have come from TeacherofYA Tumblr Page to start another blog, and thereby increase my ability to share my reviews with high school teachers and students, as well as lovers of YA literature.
I myself am a big fan of YA Dystopia, Fantasy, and Science Fiction. I am an active member on Goodreads and am a mod of the YA Dystopian Book Club (come check us out!)
I will be adding links as the page is still under construction...so in the meantime if you are interested in reading some good reviews, please visit my Goodreads link or my Tumblr link until this page is fully up and running. I would estimate any day now! (A lot goes into making a blog, and I never realized it, lol)
So for now, I leave you with this tonight (and I plan on always leaving a thought at the end of my posts):
READ! If you are out of practice, take a little time every day and just read until you cannot pay attention anymore. I was out of practice for so long, and missed out on so many awesome books. You will not be able to read the whole book in one sitting if you haven't read for awhile. It's like a muscle; it atrophies. You gotta work it out to keep it in shape. So for the reluctant readers out there, just give yourself some time. Don't get frustrated. Eventually, you will be in reading shape again and you will drink books up like a thirsty desert dweller.
You'll get there. Keep at it.
Until next time...and I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment